From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 07:42:56 -0600
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting again,

Someone whose opinion I respect suggested that I should provide the cases
I've already got so I don't get inundated with those same cases and so I can
show that I really have done a modicum of research.

So here is my list of major, oft-cited cases that deal directly with email.

Armstrong v. Executive Office of the President (the "PROFs" case)

Zubulake v. UBS Warburg

Coleman (Parent) Holdings v. Morgan Stanley

Lorraine v. Markel Am. Ins. Co.

I have also reviewed John Montana's AIEF research in this area and a number
of additional resources; but I also know that this list has a lot of really
smart people, and some of you are outside the US and can provide other
seminal cases from other jurisdictions. Let me also say that I will
republish the final list out to the lists as well.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins