Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 12:25:12 EDT
I am wanting to manage both records and non-records throughout an
organization in both paper and electronic formats.  What I'd really like to  do is have
a system that will allow me to input information about  a document, assign it
to a record series and have the system keep  track of it.  Based upon
retention criteria that I'd assign when the  document is first put into the system I'd
like the system to tell me when it's  time to do something with it, such as
dispose of it, transfer it to archives,  etc.  I'd also like the system to keep
track of things in archives--both  documents that started out in our RM
system plus artifacts or  memorabilia that are accessioned from outside our system.

Can anyone recommend a software that will do what I'm  wanting?

I know that this isn't a lot of information but I don't want to limit
suggestions by making my wish list too specific.  Thanks in advance  for any help.

favorites at AOL Food.