From:
Gary Vocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 21:04:44 -0500
There are many ways, including programs, to track employee's web time but
whether the employee is surfing for their work or surfing for personal
reasons is a lot harder to figure.  Sometimes, even web surfing seemingly
unrelated to employment can lead to benefits to the employer!
--
Gary Vocks
Visit Lucy & Gary and do the jigsaw puzzle at