From:
Vicky Rapley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 07:38:12 +0800
Hi Ganesh, this is currently how our system works, each file is
barcoded upon creation, but as I am the records dept and have many
duties to perform enforcement of checking in/out is not really an
option.
As mentioned in my previous post we do have someone coming to talk to
us about RFID next week.

Regards
Vicky

Vicky Rapley l Records & Development Support Officer
Heritage Council of WA
108 Adelaide Terrace
East Perth  WA  6004
t:  	08 9220 4143