From:
"Williams, Jean M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 16:02:34 -0600
Hello  Everyone.

My company has several 'Secure' or 'Classified' programs that they work
on and they are required by our customers to do extensive background
checks/investigations on employees and suppliers that will need to work
on these programs.  I am researching to put a policy to put in place for
the employees and suppliers to keep their information private and a
policy in case there is a breach of information.

Would any of you have a policy like this in place and willing to share?
Or could you point me in the right direction to get some of the research
done?

I have gone through the listserv archives, and searched the web, but I
don't believe I am narrowing my search enough.  I have found a lot on
security clearances, but not necessary in administrating them and the
policies that govern them for a company/entity that will suit my
purposes.

I do appreciate the help!

Jean Williams

Facilities & Support Services