From:
"Anderson-Branch, Valorie K (US SSA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:33:15 -0700
Gerry,

Do you have any suggestion of a microfilm (aperture card) reader
replacement? I told my Manger several times the possibility of finding a
vendor in Silicon Valley, CA to outsource the work to will be nearly
impossible.  We currently have a Wicks and Wilson which is on its last
leg.

I appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,

Valorie Anderson-Branch
 Email: [log in to unmask]