From:
"McLallen, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:44:47 -0600
I envy you.  Ours is roughly 1.25 people (me full-time, my supervisor when she has time) for a county government with 1700+ employees.  We are part of IT and records storage is outsourced.  Scanning programs are arranged and designed by IT but the individual departments provide their own hardware & personnel.

David R. McLallen
Information Technology/Records Management
P.O. Box 471
Boulder CO 80306
303-413-7788
Fax: 303-441-3983

This email is sent on 100% unused paper.
Please help promote sustainability by not printing this email.