From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:45:50 EDT
The SBDC has to comply to SBA rules and regulations in all of it's
processes.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 6/25/2008 10:33:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,