From:
Christina Zamon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:15:57 -0400
Hello trusty RIM colleagues.  I am finding myself greatly overwhelmed
with the process of having to create an RIM program from scratch with
about a billion other archival responsibilities to deal with so I'm
turning to your expertise.

The other day someone posted a message with a link to a consultant firm
for RIM training.  It got me to thinking and I'm wondering if anyone has
any good suggestions for a consultant who could work with me to start
our RIM program.  I HIGHLY doubt that the College would agree to
anything in the near future but seeing that I'm getting about three to
four emails a week from our General Council regarding records management
I'm sure she will soon get frustrated with my lack of progress so I
thought it might be a good idea to have a back up plan.

I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of a consulting firm or a
consultant that deals with setting up RIM programs for colleges and
universities that would work on a contract basis.  If I am able to put
this back up plan in place then it will have to go out for bid so
multiple names and contact information would be great.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Christina J. Zamon

Head of Archives and Special Collections

Emerson College

120 Boylston Street

Boston, MA  02116

Tel: (617) 824-8679