From:
Sharon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:05:59 -0400
Hi All,

On my current consulting engagement, we are in the process of reviewing EDRM
vendors to provide the client with a short list of possible vendors.  The
organization can be considered a large law firm with three practice areas.
We are familiar with EDRM systems that handle matter management.  However,
we do not have a sense of whether any law firms are successfully using
SharePoint to manage matters.

Is there anyone using SharePoint to manage matters?  If so, please share
some of your experiences / thoughts.

Thanks,

Sharon A. Morris, Principal

Morris Wilson & Associates, LLP

Phone: 202-536-5067

www.morriswilson.com

"Empowering Companies to Protect Themselves"