From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:01:35 EDT
Jennifer,
What a great story!.. Thanks for sharing it.  It is especially  endearing to
me as I am Treasurer of Basset Hound of Al, as a volunteer.   Also back
several months a go sadly a Vet here in Ala set fire to his clinic for  the
insurance money and has been convicted.

With you permission, I would like to use this story in some of my
presentation to groups of various types in our area.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 7/9/2008 2:13:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,