From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:05:03 EDT
And Larry,
Don;t forget about a printed list kept in a safe place away from prying  eyes
of all those passwords we need these days.

I work with a lot of small businesses ($100,000,000 and under) and many of
them have no clue about any passwords anyone has for anything, not even their
voice mail on the phone. Never ceases to amaze me.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 7/9/2008 10:07:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,