From:
"McLemore, Dustin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:16:56 -0500
There's too much traffic on MoPac to "zoom" now.  I live out on Lake
Travis and I take it everyday going home.  Our answer to traffic
problems seems to be toll roads now...the only problem is...they are so
far out of the way that no one wants to drive out to them.  For those of
us who live in West Austin, there is no such luck.  If a hurricane ever
hits again and we get evacuee traffic...forget about it....

dm
---

Ann wrote:  I think those conditions are explanation enough.  I too
lived in Austin
for several years and found that most drivers, who lived there all there

lives, still didn't know there way around and would zoom across
four-lanes
of MOPAC rush-hour traffic within literally yards to get to their
intended
exit.  Scary stuff.