From:
"Pastrano, Olga" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:38:28 -0500
I am giving a presentation today and would like to have this as an
intro.  What is the answer?  Emails, records, electronic information??

...TEAMWORK KEEPS THE WHEELS TURNING...
Olga Pastrano Rodriguez
Manager, Corporate Records/Info
Zachry Industrial Inc.
(210) 302-3529
email:[log in to unmask]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any accompanying
document(s) are confidential and privileged.  They are intended for the
sole use of the addressee.  If you receive this transmission in error,
you are advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action in reliance upon the communication is strictly
prohibited.  Moreover, any such inadvertent disclosure shall not
compromise or waive the attorney-client privilege as to this
communication or otherwise.  If you have received this communication in
error, please contact me at my internet address and destroy all copies
of the original message.