From:
"McLemore, Dustin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:47:32 -0500
Contracts are always tricky.  Remember that the 4-yr retention period is
only a standard minimum.  Many contracts actually have a mandated
retention period specified within the contract itself (most often it is
longer than the 4-yr minimum).  Thus, contract admins are very hesitant
to adhere to the 4-yr mandate specified in the published schedule.

Thanks,
Dustin