From:
"Sanderson, Glen (INFOSYS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:39:10 +0100
The box requested was not found
The user insisted that it must be around
The information inside was worth lots of dough
We had to find it timely or it would be a no show
We hunted and searched for days in vain
Systems, locations, receipts it wasn't contained
We had to say sorry and go on our way
Several months later I am sad to say
The box was found under his desk when he left