From:
Vincent Ishwar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:03:49 +0930
Hi Angie, please keep me also in the loop as I am also in the same boat.

Regards

Vincent Ishwar
Records Management Officer
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress
21 Gap Road, Alice Springs, NT, 0870
(Ph) 89584524
(Fx) 89530350

This message, together with any attachment, is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please be informed that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. Central Australian Aboriginal Congress accepts no