From:
Matthew Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:47:25 +0900
Here's one example of what the Special Library Association is doing to
market themselves to C-Level executives.

"SLA's Wall Street Journal Ads!

SLA and Dow Jones & Company recently placed four ads in the *Wall Street
Journal* promoting the value of info pros. The ad targets C-level executives
and explains that info pros are essential to success."

*View the add here*   http://www.sla.org/PDFs/WSJ-SLAad.pdf

(Add taken from www.sla.org)
It's just one of many ideas.

Enjoy your weekend.