From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:10:47 -0400
Chuck,

Under the scenarios you outline, I'd get with the stakeholders and
decide if the retention schedule for our organization needs to be
changed or not. Because, as all good records managers know, there are
three other values, in addition to Legal Value, that we consider when
scheduling records. The law has changed, and so your minimal legal
requirement, but what about fiscal value, administrative value, and
historical value?

Gary Link, CRM
Astorino
Pittsburgh, PA