From:
Terri Scovill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:09:07 -0400
I work for a company that has about 96 facilities world-wide however
records management has not been a focus in divisions outside of the US.  I
manage the records for our facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada.
(About 17 of them)  This morning I had a talk with our VP of Quality in
Sweden and he wants me to put together a list of about 10 questions to
address to all of the Quality Directors so that we can get the Records
Program implemented World-wide.

My question for you experts is this.  Do any of you have any good
questions to ask outside of the - Do you currently have a retention
schedule?  Who is responsible for Records Management for your division?
Where are hard copy records located?  Where is soft copy located? Etc.  I
need to look very intelligent considering who I am dealing with :)  This
is a big chance for me to make some vast improvements and I really don't
want to mess it up?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Terri