From:
Rich Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:01:48 -0600
Greetings from Wonderful Wyoming

Please pass this on to others who have known Tony Adams over the years.

Tony Adams, a founding member of the Wyoming Chapter and the Mile High Denver Chapter of ARMA, will be retiring at the end of September.  Tony has supported ARMA for 38 years and has worked for the State of Wyoming for 41 years. If you would like to send a card to Tony to congratulate him on his retirement, Please send it by September 19th to:

Wyoming Chapter of ARMA
Tony's Retirement
P.O. Box 474
Cheyenne, WY  82003

Festivities are taking place in honor of Tony are as follows:

Sept. 26th - (Friday - 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
Archives Multi-purpose room
2301 Central Avenue, Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sept. 27th (Saturday - 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
Kiwanis Community House
4603 Lions Park Dr.
Cheyenne, WY

If you can attend - please RSVP to Robin Everett at [log in to unmask] 307-777-5394 or me by September 19, 2008 and let us know which event you will be attending.

I hope those of you who know Tony will be able to participate in celebrating with Tony 41+ dedicated years to the Records Management Profession and 38 years to ARMA International.

If you have any questions or need additional information, you can contact me at [log in to unmask] or 307-777-5586.

Regards,

Rich Wilson
Records Management Supervisor
Government Records