From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:52:49 -0400
That is a correct representation, from my experience. I have been
contracted to give these sessions for a similar company (am giving one
this month). The presentation is an overview of the basic tenents of
records management - not geared towards professional records managers.
However, the many people who find themselves somehow thrown into RM
duties with little or no training would benefit. I would not
characterize my session as "shallow and weak" (no offense taken, though,
Elizabeth!), but a CRM would definitely not want to attend.

Gary Link, CRM
Pittsburgh, PA