From:
Bill Benedon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 15:08:14 EDT
Hi there, RIM newbies. Going to the ARMA conference for the first time.  Been
reading a lot about text books on the list serve.  Learning the real
fundamentals of records management is critical even with all the new  technological
changes. Just for your RM archival collection I will giving a  free CD of my
book, RECORDS MANAGEMENT, the first definitive treatment of the  subject written
in 1969, to the first ten of you that come up to me and  introduce yourselves
at the conference. If I know you, it doesn't count.  Starting on Monday.

Just give your name and chapter/company affiliation below and  present this
e-mail to me at the conference. No company or chapter  duplicates. There will
be no follow-up. I already gave at the office. Just  something I think will be
of interest to newcomers to the field. If you prefer,  you can still go to
amazon.com. There are a few copies available at  $80.00.

NAME:

Company/Chapter:

See ya!

Bill Benedon, CRM, FAI