From:
Mario Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 02:52:17 -0400
Hi,

I think it will be quite easy to find a solution you are looking for, if
you use PGP (Pretty Good Privacy). Attached link will give you all relevant
information very briefly.

http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d97jorn/pgp/

Hope this information will give you some advice.

Mario Rieger
Janssen-Cilag GmbH
Records Manager
Legal Affairs & Business Integrity

Raiffeisenstr. 8
41470 Neuss
Tel.: +49 (0) 2137 955 320
FAX: +49 (0) 2137 955 683
eMail: [log in to unmask]

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:37:03 -0230, Moores, Violet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I've been asked to research email encryption software packages based on
>the following criteria: security, ease of use,  and reasonable price. As
>there seems to be hundreds of encryption software packages available, I
>am looking for  some suggestions from listers who are using encryption
>software now.
>

>Can anyone recommend software that will suit our needs? Any and all
>suggestions greatly appreciated.
>

>Violet
>

>VIOLET MOORES
>Research Officer - Records
>
>Alumni Affairs and Development
>
>Memorial University of Newfoundland
>20 Lambe's Lane
>St. John's, NL A1C 5S7
>
>Canada
>
>P. 709 737-2031 * F. 709 737-2008 * E. [log in to unmask]
><mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>

>Become a graduate ...
>
>Memorial alumni are leaders in business, engineering, education, the
>arts and sciences and just about every area of public life.
>

>This e-mail communication and accompanying documents is intended only
>for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
>information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure
>under applicable law.  Any use of this information by individuals or
>entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If
>you have received this in error, please notify the sender and delete all
>the copies (electronic or otherwise) immediately.

>To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already
present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.