From:
"Wilson, Jeffery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:34:50 -0400
Good Morning Listserv, In regards to: The Records Management Officer for
a New York City agency asked if I

could recommend Web sites with information about how MUNICIPAL
agencies--preferably in the USA--manage their electronic records.

I would very much appreciate recommendations from members of the list.

I will post back to the list the resulting compilation.

Thank you, and

Best regards.

Fred

I work within the Grant Unit at the New York City Dept. of Records for
records management improvement. I have worked with various municipal
agencies in this area that have used the following vendors for their
grant project. They were very much satisfied with the work of these
vendors and consultants.

I hope this helps.

ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS VENDORS

CA MDY

Website: www.ca.com/mdy

ImageWork Technologies Corp.

Website: www.imagewk.com

Smooth Solutions, Inc.

Website: www.smoothsolutions.com

ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT  MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS

Access Systems, Inc.

Website: www.accesskm.com

Gallego Information Services

Website: www.gallegoinfo.com

William Saffady

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Jeffrey Wilson, Grants Analyst

Grant Administration Unit

NYC Department of Records

31 Chambers Street, Room 105

New York, NY 10007 Telephone: 212-788-8571

Fax:  718-935-6459

Email: [log in to unmask]