From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:32:11 -0700
Cherise & Melissa,

I think both of you MAY have read more into Su's question than what she
asked. I took it to be a REMINDER as there was no mention of a warning
to FDA employees not to take files home. If it was from the FDA to
pharma employees, they could get access to general contact information
for "official business" & not their personnel or other confidential
information, couldn't they? Or, couldn't they have sent it to the
various phama companies and asked them to distribute the letter?

Steven D. Morgan
714.438.3228 Phone
714.546.9835 Fax
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager