From:
Bridgette Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:24:12 -0400
Greetings to all,

I somehow got on the mailing list of ConstituionConferences.com (email is [log in to unmask]). The financial development team also receives their emails. From what I gather, they provide audio conferences on a number of business-related topics ranging from how to be a team player, to better communication skills, to (and this concerns me the most) records management.

I received an inquiry from the financial development team asking if this was something worthwhile and reputable to pay the $200 registration fee for the one-hour conference call. I replied that I never heard anything through the listserv here about this company, but I would ask. I did tell them that ARMA offers _free_ web seminars on similar topics of which I can keep them informed.

Has anyone heard anything about, taken, or taught an audio conference from the National Constitution Center Audio Conferences?

Please feel free to respond to me off-list if you prefer.

With thanks,
Bridgette

Bridgette A. Kelly
Archivist & Records Manager
United Church of Christ
700 Prospect Avenue E.
Cleveland, OH  44115
p: 216-736-2106
toll free: 866-UCC-UCC4 (822-8224) x2106
f: 216-736-2203
http://www.ucc.org/aboutus/archives