From:
Teresa Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:03:06 -0700
If someone 'needs' a job (doesn't currently have one) they most likely wouldn't be able to pay for the expo themselves...  Is there anyway to submit a resume to this group if we our out-of-work and can't afford to attend the conference?

Teresa Werner
Out-of-work RIM Consultant in Reno, NV
(have passport - can travel :-)