From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:20:04 -0400
And to go back to Larry's prioritization of the factors, the "Business need"
as I tell my clients, must be valid and well articulated, and can not be,
"Just because or Just in case." to use plain language, lest the legal staff
will be left with a schedule they can not defend.  Thankfully I am running
into more and more attorneys that are getting the message and scrutinizing
RM policies and schedules to make sure they are defensible before they get
into litigation or investigations.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM