From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:36:59 -0700
Peter, while you are allegedly working...; could you please find someone
to provide oversight over the Boston Library and the Boston City
Council?  While we are at it might as well look into the Red Sox, the
Celtics, and the Patriots too.  There ARE antitrust exemptions to
monitor.  They are probably breaking some laws; eating steroids, etc.
I heard that Tom Yawkey spit on a sidewalk about forty years ago.  And
what's up with that Larry Bird guy; everybody knows he could not jump.
Must have been a conspiracy.  And the Patriots...; do not even get me
started on them.  It was reported by a maid's brother-in-law's tutor
that their Head Coach had the temerity to tape a PBS broadcast of The
Civil War on his VHS tape player...; without any regard for copyright
infringement laws.

Hurry back please.

Best regards, Steve
<snip>