From:
John James O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:29:31 -0400
Leslie,

Peter is 100% correct,and I suppose you are already stating your research
with your post.  Congrats on your decision to venture abroad, it is
something I wish I had done much (much) earlier.

I am not in either of those countries, but would be happy to offer be a
sounding board on expat living generally if ever needed.  Good luck!

John

John James O'Brien, BA, CRM, MALT

Partner & Managing Director
IRM Strategies
Hong Kong: +852 3101 7359
Bangkok: +66 2 207 2530
www.irmstrategies.com

Associate Partner, S4K Research
Stockholm www.s4k.com

Note: This email (including all attachments and content conveyed hereby) is
intended for the addressee, in person or position, only.  Unauthorized use,
distribution or action based on this email is prohibited. No rights of
ownership are waived or lost through transmission, misdirection or
interception. If you are not the intended addressee, kindly notify the
sender immediately and expunge  all record of this email from all relevant
data systems.