From:
Angie Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:11:11 -0500
I am a Registered Health Information Administrator which requires a four
year science degree from an accredited university program that includes
clinical practice and a rigorous exam.  The credential is administered
by the American Health Information Management association, an
organization of 40,000+ health information professionals of varying
levels.

I am also a Certified Information Systems Auditor through the
Information Systems Audit and Control Association which is home to
Information Governance professionals and auditors, 45,000 strong, who
have passed exams.  I chose this credential to learn how to manage IT
teams, and to audit information systems for integrity, security, and
information controls because that is where my organization's records are
housed.  Information is the asset that I govern, so I maintain that
credential through regular education.  I intend to obtain either a
Certified Information Governance credential or a Certified Information
Systems Manager credential in the near future.

Angie Fares, RHIA, CISA, CRM
Director, Corporate Records & Information
RadioShack Corporation
300 RadioShack Circle, WF4-130
Fort Worth, TX  76102
Phone: 817-415-4925