From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:15:57 -0500
At the large IT and consulting corporation I work for we are cooperating
across sector (e.g. Technology Services and Business Consulting Services) to
bring a unified view to clients.  On a recent engagement I work with storage
people to make sure the client's retention requirements were considered as
they assessed the storage needs in preparation for designing a storage
solution.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
On a train passing south through Newark, NJ