From:
"Lamont, Laura D [FIN]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:14:23 -0600
Our records department also requires a similar report.  One of our uses is to let our legal department know who has what and where it is located.

Laura D. Lamont
Sprint Nextel Records Management Center
6391 Sprint Parkway KSOPHT0101-1A254
Overland Park  KS  66251
913-315-4084 desk | 913-315-0388 fax

That's a Record?

The more people do business on their phones, the greater the potential to actually have business records on those phones.
Read more at our web site.

Share the poster with your team.