From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:16:19 -0500
Phil:

Although I am now back in the consulting realm, when I last ran a records
management program, not too long ago, I was the person managing the
contracts for both records storage and shredding.  I did report the volume
of paper records shredded (locked boxes in our buildings, as well as records
shredded at the off-site storage vendor locations - after
permissions/approvals were obtained) to our facilities group who, by law,
had to report the same to the county where we were located.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM