From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:27:07 -0600
I find this discussion pretty interesting, especially since the thought
of using specific metrics to which a vendor adheres (or not) to be
applicable to more than records disposal and shredding services.

My own organization makes use of specific software tools that permit
internal and external (customer) monitoring of specific contract metrics
for projects.  That information is shared with employees, and we have
found that it encourages an environment where employees, management, and
customer team members all focus on improving performance and driving
"error rates" down.

Angie has a great point, as does Peter.... Much of this can be
automated, and can be implemented by the outsource/services partner, in
conjunction with the customer organization.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+