From:
Sharon Blackstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:55:27 -0700
Hello Listserv Buddies:
I'm forwarding this for a colleague who would appreciate hearing from any of you who are using one of the the three document imaging systems he is considering.  Please make replies directly to Darryl Meyer (email address below).  No vendors, please.

Thank you!
Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 S. Allison Pkwy, Lakewood CO 80226-3127
Direct: 303-987-7091  Fax: 303-987-7088
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.lakewood.org
Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available when needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3) Non-permanent records are destroyed per approved retention schedules; 4) Discarded paper is recycled.