Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:11:36 -0800
"Moving Archives, The Experiences of Eleven Archivists", by John Newman &
Walter Jones, Scarecrow Press, Inc. 2002.  Issues addressed are planning,
administrative coordination, staffing, security, preservation,
transportation methods, boxing, shelving, accidents and natural disasters.
Readers will enjoy the sometimes humorous accounts on moving the
collections.

Robert W. Dalton, CRM
1-253-229-4555

"This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and excempt from disclosure under application law.
immediately by calling 1-253-229-4555, or by reply to this communication