From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:25:09 -0800
Joe wrote:
Hello... does anyone have an opinion on reusing offsite storage box
barcodes? I'm trying to find out if it makes sense to keep the box
barcodes so as not to have the expense of permanent removal charges
incurred.

Joe- Isn't that part of the history for your boxes?

Steven D. Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
714.438.3228 Phone
714.546.9835 Fax

Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject ourselves, or we know where
we can find information upon it.