From:
Chris Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 06:55:12 +1000
Laurie,

Many of the documents I have written have shown the version control at the
beginning of the document, pretty much either before
or after the signoff and approval area.

You could always leave it to be the last page of the document with a
reference to it in the TOC.

I think it is the decision of the organisation as to what is the 'best
practice'

My 2 cents worth for a Friday.

Chris

Chris Holmes  ARMA
B.Th, Assoc Dip (Library Studies)
Any views expressed in this message are my thoughts and mine alone.