From:
Kelly_Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:39:31 -0500
I think you hit that right on the head.  I guess the first thing to do is
to figure out if the PIC is considered a governmental entity or if it is a
private one...and then even if it is 'licensed'...well, does that mean that
the project people are the ones who would need to consider this, or the
PIC?

Whomever is ultimately responsible might consider these submissions just
content, and the book as being the record, so I could see these staying up
until the bills aren't paid anymore, and the site is just taken down.
That's just my gut feeling on it, though.

As usual, the listserv has given me a lot to think about...thanks!

Kelly Hamilton