From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:42:38 -0600
Joe, Joe, Joe....

You don't serve yourself well with that last posting.....Patrick is a great contributor to this list, and you appear to have become a bit "overheated" and offensive in your remarks.

Now, is your name Joe Vial as noted in the body of your message, or Joe Vidal, as noted in the signature block?

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+