From:
"Schmitz Fuhrig, Lynda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:55:07 -0500
Please see the Collaborative Electronic Records Project (CERP) website
on email archiving at http://www.siarchives.si.edu/cerp. We just
finished this three-year collaboration with the Rockefeller Archive
Center. On the progress page at
http://www.siarchives.si.edu/cerp/progress.htm, you will find guidance
on email records and record retention and disposition. Feel free to
contact me with any questions.

Good luck,

Lynda

Lynda Schmitz Fuhrig