From:
Stephanie Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:52:38 -0600
 SUCCESS DIARY

We are good at remembering a lot of our failures and disappointments
while we overlook many of our successes and victories.

Keep a Success Diary.

As you achieve successes, big and small, record them in your Success
Diary and during those times when life is filed with more
disappointments than high points, it's great to go back and review the
entries in the Success Diary and remind yourself of all the good you
have done.

This is a great morale booster and motivated in uncertain times.

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore

HAVE A SUCCESSFUL DAY!
S~
Stephanie Jones
Coordinator for Records Management
Administrative Services Division
Texas Department of Agriculture
512-305-9193 Voice
800-509-1201 Fax

"The Records Management Section assists and guides TDA staff to ensure
preservation of Texas agriculture historical records and to maintain
compliance with records management laws by implementing a cost effective
records management program."