From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:31:02 -0800
Again we came to this very interesting discussion.

I came here from former Soviet Union and Israel, and was shock how low society appreciates archives and records management people.

I learn and know that
archives means arc-I''ve : the most important I have,

record mean re-cord, : putting on cord, together, because it is important.

Sometimes I ask people when they argue about what profession was first: "P-c" or "P-n",
what can they do without as, can they show their registration or license number?

People don't recognise that if they don't have approval, all their thought are good for notning.