Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 06:58:54 -0600
I wholeheartedly agree with Pat.  This site is easy to use, and easy to
connect with colleagues.  It sends you alerts as to who your links have
linked to, what public items they have posted to the site, and what public
updates have been made to their profile.

I have noticed some companies now are using it to try and recruit.  I would
look at LinkedIn as the professional's "Facebook".

Sincerely,

John