From:
Paul Wadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:46:44 -0800
I am not sure if this is a question that can be definitely answered but I am trying to calculate the disk storage requirements for 15,000 standard storage boxes, we are looking at scanning the content and placing it into our current ECM application.  I can't say exactly what or how much content is in each box but if anyone has a suggestion with regard to single sheets e.g one single sheet  = X number of KB, that would give me something to work from.

I have tried the usual suspects but can't seem to find anything that may give me a ballpark figure, to help in this calculation.

I would also be interested in any information users might have on companies that provide the services to scan that amount of information.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks
Paul