From:
"peter.komarkowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 05:48:13 +1100
Scott,

"The data storage company earned $1 million, or a penny a share, in the
quarter ended Dec. 31. That compares with $28 million, or 14 cents per
share, a year earlier....
Revenue rose 3.5 percent to $752.6 million from $727 million.
For all of 2008, the company's profit fell 46 percent to $82 million, or 40
cents per share, from $153.1 million, or 76 cents per share, the year
before. Revenue rose 12 percent to $3.06 billion from $2.73 billion."
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/02/26/ap6101099.html?partner=alerts

That may explain the need for the increase......

Regards,

Peter D Komarkowski
National Sales Manager
Tape Management Services Pty Ltd
Direct: 02 9741 3709

Operational tape requests, tape cycling, delivery and signatory changes
should be addressed to Customer Service using either:

Internet: TapeTrack software
Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: our national number 1300 303 587
Web: www.tape.com.au
Compliant Offsite Data Protection
Tape Sales Media Destruction Data Migration LTO Verification