From:
"Taylor, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:02:36 -0500
Understand, they are not the only company that suffered losses in 2008.
What would happen if our attorneys increased the hourly billing rate
600%?  I'm just saying it's ridiculous to pay $12 for a retrieval fee
for "one" box.  Unfortunately, I cannot wait around until I get enough
orders from attorneys for 5 or 6 boxes.  Many many times, I have to
order "one" box.  So, instead of a couple of dollars for the retrieval,
I am now going to pay $12?  Sorry, not in my budget and ain't gonna
happen.  I'm talking about a 600% increase.  What if McDonald's said if
you didn't order a minimum of $12, then there is no need to go through
the drive through or walk-in.  What if Publix said you must spend a
minimum of $10 to shop at their store?  Thanks, Scott

<http://mm1.lettermark.net/smithgambrellrussell/card/OIPC_3.map>
 Scott Taylor
Records Manager
(404) 815-3521