From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 12:11:35 -0800
I don't believe this is true for the commercial storage industry.
The 'standard' storage contract allows them to increase price and decrease
service level with the only recourse to the customer to pull the boxes and
pay the "perm-out' fees.

...John Glover
...707-773-1257
516 Albert Way
Petaluma, CA 94954
www.linkedin.com/in/johnrglover
www.home.earthlink.net/~fyiglover

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.